Priorities for Admittance of Students into St. Rita School
1. Children of St. Rita, St. Luke, Mother Seton, or St. Mary’s parishioners with other children currently enrolled at St. Rita, and any other parish without a school, who have paid the preregistration fee by February.
2. First child of St. Rita, St. Luke, Mother Seton, or St. Mary’s parishioner who have paid the preregistration fee by Februay.
3. Children from other Catholic parishes.
4. All others.
Admission of Special Needs Students
When enrolling a student who has been diagnosed with a disability prior to admission, the school will have to consider the following:
1. The severity and degree of disability.
2. The number of students with disabilities currently enrolled in the assigned grade. The level of training and experience the classroom teacher has in dealing with students with mild disabilities.
3. Any special equipment and special services that the student may require. The Office of Lifelong Formation and Education cannot be responsible for equipment or specialists required by an individual student.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.