Box Tops for Education
If you aren’t aware of the program, these Box Tops are on many products and we receive 10 cents for each Box Top we turn in.
St. Rita usually earns around $1600 from this program per year.
If you are unable to attend and would like to make a donation, please make checks payable to MADD and send them to St. Rita.
For your Market Day needs, please visit http://www.marketday.com. The St Rita school id 10026.
Resources for Students:
- 3 year olds: www.education.com, kidszone.com
- Pre-K: www.pbskids.org, ixl.com, storylineonline.net
- K: Pinterest, abcya.com, starfall.com, scoop pad, cookie.com, picture books
- 1st: Multiple Skills (Reading Comprehension), Class sets of books (Leveled Reading)
- 2nd: www.internet4classrooms.com, www.readwritethink.org, www.sadlier-oxford.com
- 3rd: Read Aloud Classics, www.spellingcity.com, www.handwritingforkids.com , School House Rock Videos
- 4th: Sermons for Kids (Religion), www.pearsonsuccessnet.com , www.xtramath.com (math), www.softschools.com (great for online activities)
- 5th: National Geographic, www.multimath.com, MAILBOX magazine to get ideas for class lessons
- 6th: Khan Academy (Math website), Inquiry Based Labs (Science), www.edheads.org (Science and Problem Solving)
- 7th: Powerpoints, exchanges information with college professors
- 8th: www.flowcabualry.com, Voyages website (English)
A majority of teachers use the website United Streaming and Brain Pop throughout our lessons. We also use Scholastic resources and the Smart Exchange for the Smartboard.