Your school board outlines policy for our school. Once a month, board members meet with Dr Lanning to discuss constructive
ideas that have been raised by parents and teachers.. Some of the opportunities we have addressed in the past include:
- Forming an IT committee to oversee the school website
- Bringing in a 3 year old program
- Adopting a committee to implement a uniform change for next year
- Calendar approvals
- Posting meeting minutes to Edline
- Strengthening our relationship with other organizations within the St Rita community
- Assisting in our on-going accreditation process
Review of necessary handbook changes
The board will soon begin updating our brochures and discussing marketing ideas for our school.
We want the entire city of Louisville, and surrounding cities, to know just how great we are!
We are looking forward to an awesome Open House on October 23. We will have tours from 8:00am-10:00am, and 5:30pm-7:00pm.
Please schedule your own personal tour today.
St Rita’s school board makes every attempt to discuss current and relevant topics.
If you have an idea or a concern, please contact a school board member. By working together we can continue to enrich the
lives of the children and families at St Rita!
School Board Members
- Principal: Mary Lee Lanning
- Chair: Rob Weikert
- Vice Chair: Stephanie Lake
- Secretary: Mary Ann Parrish
- Board Member: Tom Schurfranz
- Board Member: Sharon Archer
- Board Member: Bill Bradley
- Board Member: Jennifer Fellmeth
- Board Member: Nancy Collett
- Board Member: Angie Miller
- PTO President: Kristie Priddy
- Teacher Representative/3th grade: Kim Goebel
- Booster Representative:Debbie Russ
- Teacher Representative/4th grade: Debbie Tucker
School Board Blog