Apply for Admissions
- Click the link that says “Apply Now” to create an account and get started in the application process!
- To reserve a spot in the admissions process, be sure to pay the admissions fee of $150.
- You will hear back from our admissions team shortly for Step 2!
- Our Assitant Principal will contact you with the new student assessment.
- We will also need the following documents from you at this time:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Report cards from previous school
- Specialized instruction plans (IEP, 504 - if applicable)
- English language proficiency test scores (ACCESS or WIDA Screener - if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (KREP, Terra Nova, etc. - if applicable)
Tuition Assistance from the Catholic Education Foundation
To any family who yearns for a Catholic education for their children but cannot afford it, The Answer is YES!
FACT: For the past three years, every single family who applied to the Catholic Education Foundation for tuition assistance-–and demonstrated a financial need-–earned an award. 100%!!
Instead of talking yourself out of a Catholic education for your children, shouldn’t you consider reaching out to the Catholic Education Foundation and provide a better path for both your children and your family?